Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army 1st Lt. Timothy G. Santos Jr.
Died August 18, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
29, of Helena, Ala.; assigned to 4th Battalion, 501st Aviation Regiment, 1st Armored Division, Fort Bliss, Texas; died Aug. 18, at Fort Bliss, Texas, from a noncombat illness diagnosed on March 24 in Kuwait City, Kuwait.