Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army Maj. Thomas G. Bostick Jr.
Died July 27, 2007 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
37, of Llano, Texas; assigned to 1st Squadron, 91st Cavalry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team, Vicenza, Italy; died July 27 near Kamu, Afghanistan, of injuries sustained when his unit came in contact with enemy forces using small-arms fire during combat operations. Also killed was Staff Sgt. William R. Fritsche.