Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army Pvt. Charles S. Cooper Jr.
Died April 29, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
19, of Jamestown, N.Y.; assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 14th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), Fort Drum, N.Y.; killed April 29 when an improvised explosive device detonated near his dismounted patrol in Baghdad. Also killed was Army Pfc. Darren A. Deblanc.