Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army Sgt. George R. Draughn Jr.
Died September 1, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
29, of Decatur, Ga.; assigned to the 108th Cavalry Regiment, 48th Infantry Brigade, Georgia Army National Guard, Griffin, Ga.; killed Sept. 1 when an improvised explosive device detonated near his Humvee during patrol operations in Baghdad.