- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Marine Pfc. Eric D. Currier
Died February 17, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
21, of Londonderry, N.H.; assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.; died Feb. 17 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
N.H. bridge named to honor fallen Marine
The Associated Press
LONDONDERRY, N.H. — A bridge in the New Hampshire community of Londonderry is being named for two Marines.
The Eagle Tribune reports the Cohas Brook bridge will honor two Marines, Lance Cpl. Peter J. Sora Jr. and Pfc. Eric Currier.
Sora died in a training accident in California shortly before being deployed to Iraq in 2004.
Currier died in Helmand Province in Afghanistan in February 2010.