Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Marine Warrant Officer 1 Charles G. Wells Jr.
Died March 30, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
32, of Montgomery, Ala.; assigned to the 6th Motor Transport Battalion, 4th Force Service Support Group, Marine Forces Reserve, Orlando, Fla.; killed March 30 by enemy action in Anbar province, Iraq.