- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Army Spc. Keith E. Grace Jr.
Died August 11, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
26, of Baytown, Texas; assigned to 4th Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Ky.; died Aug. 11 in Paktia province, Afghanistan, of wounds caused by indirect fire. Also killed were Army Staff Sgt. Octavio Herrera, 26, of Caldwell, Idaho, and Army Sgt. Jamar A. Hicks, 22, of Little Rock, Ark.