- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- Operation Spartan Shield
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Air Force Tech. Sgt. Adam K. Ginett
Died January 19, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
29, of Knightdale, N.C.; assigned to the 31st Civil Engineer Squadron, Aviano Air Base, Italy; died Jan. 19 near Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered from an improvised explosive device.
Afghanistan explosion kills Aviano airman
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Military officials say a North Carolina-born airman has been killed in Afghanistan.
The Department of Defense reported Wednesday that 29-year-old Tech. Sgt. Adam K. Ginett of Knightdale, N.C., died Jan. 19 near Kandahar Air Field of wounds suffered from an IED blast.
No further details were available.
Ginett was assigned to the 31st Civil Engineer Squadron, Aviano Air Base, Italy.