Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- NATO Kosovo Force
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- Operation Spartan Shield
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army Sgt. Arthur A. Mora Jr.
Died October 19, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
23, of Pico Rivera, Calif.; assigned to the 5th Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Stewart, Ga.; killed Oct. 19 when his Humvee was struck by enemy indirect fire during patrol operations in Balad, Iraq. Also killed were Spc. Russell H. Nahvi and Spc. Jose E. Rosario.