Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- NATO Kosovo Force
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- Operation Spartan Shield
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Army Spc. Ernest W. Dallas Jr.
Died July 24, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
21, of Denton, Texas; assigned to 3rd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Carson, Colo.; killed July 24 when an improvised explosive device detonated near his Bradley fighting vehicle in Baghdad. Also killed were Staff Sgt. Jason W. Montefering, Sgt. Milton M. Monzon Jr. and Pfc. Ramon A. Villatoro Jr.