Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn
- NATO Kosovo Force
- Operation Enduring Freedom
- Operation Freedom’s Sentinel
- Operation Inherent Resolve
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operation New Dawn
- Operation Odyssey Lightning
- Operation Spartan Shield
- U.S. Africa Command Operations
- U.S. Central Command operations
- The People Behind The Sacrifice
Search Our Database
Marine Master Sgt. Kenneth E. Hunt Jr.
Died October 12, 2005 Serving During Operation Iraqi Freedom
40, of Tucson, Ariz.; assigned to the Marine Wing Support Group 37, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz.; died Oct. 12 at Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, from wounds received July 24 when the vehicle he was riding in struck an anti-tank mine while conducting combat operations against enemy forces in Taqaddum, Iraq.